Our newest formulation featuring Niacinamide works to achieve healthy skin hydration for a complexion that is smooth, poreless, soft & dewy!
This powerful serum combines 10% Niacinamide with Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera and Licorice Root Extract to create an oil-balancing serum that works to give your skin a clearer, brighter and more youthful appearance!
How this product will help you
- Helps balance excessive sebum production
- Minimizes the appearance of enlarged pores
- Helps calm stressed skin
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin discolorations
- Helps improve moisture retention for smoother, softer skin
- Helps reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles
What each key ingredient does
- Niacinamide, also known as Vitamin B3, helps balance the skin’s sebum production and helps reduce the look of pores for skin that is glass-like.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally-occurring compound that locks moisture into the skin to help complexions appear more supple and hydrated with less noticeable wrinkles and fine lines.
- Green Tea Extract serves as your shield against premature visible signs of aging. It works to neutralize damaging free radicals so skin can achieve its healthiest state; supple and free from wrinkles and fine lines
- Licorice Root Extract is a potent antioxidant that helps improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation.
- Aloe Vera is an extremely soothing and moisturizing ingredient that helps soften and smooth skin texture.
Despite the word 'acid' in the name, hyaluronic acid is safe and does not irritate skin.
From the Founder
As a cosmetic chemist developing advanced skin care products for companies large and small for decades, I was asked time and again to create formula that contained only a fraction of the key ingredients necessary to produce visible results. These companies were interested in profit above quality and customer satisfaction. Because people deserve better, I decided to create and manufacture my own life of superior skin care products. The result is Yeouth.
At Yeouth, our passion is in helping people put their best self forward. We do this by providing truly superior products as reasonable prices. This is the answer to our "why" (we spell it "Y"). All of us at Yeouth thank you and happily encourage you to Find Your Y™.
Kevin Mallory, Founder and Chief Chemist
30 ml/ 1 fl oz
Ships from the UK