YEOUTH’s Dead Sea Mud Mask detoxifies the complexion by drawing out toxins and impurities trapped deep in the skin’s pores. Combined with nourishing vitamins and minerals like Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe, Oatmeal and Avocado oil to moisturize, soothe and balance the skin.
Our Dead Sea Mud Mask loosens dirt to decongest clogged pores so that your skin will glow. The result is a clean, fresh and blemish-free complexion!
- Penetrates deeply to help detoxify the skin
- Draws out toxins and impurities
- Decongests clogged pores
- Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimizes the appearance of pores
- Improves texture and overall skin health
- Safe for all skin types
- Toxic-Twelve free
- Guaranteed results
- Dead Sea Mud is rich in a variety of minerals known to purge toxins and dirt clogged in pores to improve skin health.
- Hyaluronic Acid provides the skin with much-needed hydration. It helps the skin retain moisture so that it appears more plump, smooth and supple.
- Aloe is effective at boosting skin hydration, soothing and calming the skin.
- Oatmeal is helpful at moisturizing dry, irritated skin.
- Avocado Oil is rich in fatty acids that are excellent for moisturizing and nourishing the skin.
How to Use:
- Apply an even layer of YEOUTH Dead Sea Mud Mask to clean, dry skin avoiding the eye and lip area. Leave on for 15-20 minutes or until dry. Rinse off with water. For best results use three times a week.
As a cosmetic chemist developing advanced skin care products for companies large and small for decades, I was asked time and again to create formulas that contained only a fraction of the key ingredients necessary to produce visible results. These companies were interested in profit above quality and customer satisfaction. Because people deserve better, I decided to create and manufacture my own line of superior skincare products. The result is Yeouth.
At Yeouth, our passion is in helping people put their best self forward. We do this by providing truly superior products at reasonable prices.This is the answer to our "why" (we spell it "Y"). All of us at Yeouth thank you and happily encourage you to find your Y.
Kevin Mallory, founder and chief chemist